I have to admit, I have not found my rhythm yet with writing a post each week. Last year, I was posting quotes and images every Monday to social media. As I got more involved with publishing my second book, “Reflect, Renew, Refresh”, I got away from doing that. Now with the book published, I am recommitting to posting every week.
Even though today is Saturday, I am thinking Mondays will be my day – it starts the week for most and can be a great motivator.
In addition to my writing, I do have other Rhythms, Routines and Rituals that contribute to my life.
Here are a few of them.
- Saying my affirmations every day (morning and night) – Thankful and Grateful for this life, my health, wealth, peace, love, joy, harmony, prosperity and success.
- Starting each day enjoying fresh brewed coffee while engaging in stimulating conversation with my husband.
- Reading inspirational, empowering, life affirming quotes, books, and articles to keep my mind positive and encourage me to be my best self.
- Enjoying my daily runs along the beach, practicing yoga and lifting weights to stay fit and healthy.
- Maintaining a healthy Work/Life balance. Grateful to be flexible in my scheduling of projects and initiatives.
- Contributing to my clients’ businesses and making a difference.
- Fueling my mind/body and spirit with nutritional and healthy food and drink.
- Planning annual vacation time with the Love of my Life, exploring new places and cultures – The best education there is.
I would love to hear what some of your Rhythms, Routines and Rituals are!
Enjoy your weekend.
Love and Light,